Social Venture Network Europe
SVN Europe is a network of companies, business leaders, corporate change agents, and entrepreneurs with a track record of implementing and supporting socially and environmentally responsible business practice.
According to the SVN Europe website:
- Member organizations cover a wide variety of activities: retailing, manufacturing, service industry, consulting, banking and socially responsible investing. In addition, SVN Europe welcomes a number of not-for-profit organizations, academics and research bodies and public organizations.The network creates opportunities for learning, partnerships,and launching new ventures,and is associated with SVN United States and SVN Asia.
The network holds conferences
SVN Europe Board:
- Reino Fridh, Chair (Sweden) email@example.com
- Albert Fischer (Netherlands) Albert@PlanetCapital.nl
- Ellinor Eke (Sweden) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frans de Clerck (Belgium) Frans.deClerck@triodos.nl
- Jan Willem Nieuwenhuys (Netherlands) jwn@NBCvermogensbeheer.nl
- Mike Zeidler (UK) email@example.com
- Tony Cook (UK) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urs-Peter Wepfer (Switzerland) email@example.com
SVN Europe are based
- SVN Europe homepage, Accessed 16/11/09