Shane Frith is the director of Progressive Vision and has close links to a number of free market think tanks. Frith has worked for Reform, Open Europe, and the Centre for Policy Studies. Frith is also the founder and Director of Doctors Alliance.. He also sits on the advisory board of Nurses for Reform. Alongside Tim Evans also of Nurses for Reform he used to work with the Stockholm Network of free market European think tanks. Frith has worked for both Tory MP’s in the UK and National Party MPs in native New Zealand and is a former chair of the International Young Democrat Union. His immediate predecessor in that role was Tory MP Andrew Rosindell.
- Shane Frith, Better Health Through Freedom (Presentation), Stockholm Network, Accessed 25-June-2010
- Shane Frith, February 2007 Press Slides, Stockholm Network, February 2007, Accessed 25-June-2010
- Nurses for Reform, Advisory Board, Nurses for Reform, Accessed 24-June-2010
- Zarathustra, Where are all the 'Nurses' for Reform?, Liberal Conspiracy, 25-January-2010
- Press Release, The Stockholm Network is pleased to announce the ongoing expansion of its activities, Stockholm Network, 22-August-2007, Accessed 25-June-2010