| LM network resources
Sara Hinchliffe is an academic administrator. She is associated with the libertarian and anti-environmental LM network, having written for Living Marxism Spiked, Novo magazine, acted as Chair of Feminists for Justice a judge for Debating Matters, introduced a book at the Institute of Ideas bookclub in September 2008  and signed the Academics for Academic Freedom petition.
- Profile: Sara Hinchliffe
- for example:
- Sara Hinchliffe, 'Anti-social work', Living Marxism, No. 67 - May 1994, p. 27.
- Sara Hinchliffe, 'Taboos: Domestic violence', Living Marxism, No. 71 - September 1994, p. 8.
- Sara Hinchliffe, 'Taboos: Satanic abuse', Living Marxism, No. 75 - January 1995, p. 10.
- Sara Hinchliffe and Daniel Lloyd, 'Taboos: When battered women kill', Living Marxism, No. 86 - January, p. 8.
- Sara Hinchliffe, 'Rape: a special case?', Living Marxism, No. 95 - November 1995, p. 12.
- Sara Hinchliffe Anti-harassment codes: too close for comfort LM128 - March 2000, p. 28.
- Sara Hinchliffe Sex crime and punishment, Spiked, 10 February 2001
- "Sex ist nicht gleich Vergewaltigung", Novo magazine No. 50, accessed 2 May 2010
- Debating Matters Judges - H, accessed 10 March 2011.
- Institute of Ideas Bookclub Tuesday 23 September Sara Hinchliffe introduced The Ninth Life of Louis Drax by Liz Jensen.