Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association
The Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association is a body established to maintain contact between former members of the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Its objectives also include creating "a legacy for a now lost but once magnificent Rhodesia, a Soldiers Legacy that will remain in the minds of our off-spring for generations to come."
- Brigadier John 'Digger' Essex-Clark - Past Patron
- Ron Reid-Daily - Patron
- Ian Buttenshaw - Chairman
- Martyn Hudson - Chief Executive & Finance Officer
- Billy Wiggill - South African Branch Representative
- Mark Pillbeam - European Branch Representative
- Clive Larrett - Padre
- Chris Cocks - Historian
- Shaun Ryan Legal Advisor
- George Dempster - Webmaster
- Lt Gen G P Walls GLM DCD MBE
- Lt Col I R Bate MLM
Lt Col J C W Aust MLM
- Mrs Nikki Salt
(Widow of Col J S Salt)
- Mrs Denise Edwards
(Widow of Brig R A Edwards DSO MC)
- Mrs Yolande MacIntyre
(Widow of Maj Gen A N O MacIntyre OLM DCD)
- Mrs Maureen Southey
(Widow of Lt Col R W Southey DMM)
- Mrs Gillian Parker
(Widow of Col D G Parker)
- Mrs Ann Rich
(Widow of Brig P S Rich DMM)
- Lt Col R F Reid-Daly CLM DMM MBE
- Snr Comdt R O Tarr MLM DMM
- Mr H J Springer DMM
- Mr K H Reed
- Brigadier John 'Digger' Essex-Clark
- Mr Phil Lawton
- Mr Craig Bone
- The Marquess of Salisbury
- Mr Martyn Hudson
- Mr George Dempster
- Constitution, Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association, accessed 6 April 2010.
- UK Branch Newsletter - October 2008, Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association, accessed 6 April 2010.
- Committee, Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association, 6 April 2010.
- Life Members, Rhodesian Light Infantry Regimental Association, 6 April 2010.