Rachel Reeves has been the Labour Party MP for Leeds West since 2010. After the 2015 general election she was announced as the shadow state for work and pensions secretary. She was the shadow chief secretary to the Treasury from 2011 to 2015.
Contributions and secondments
Between April 2014 and April 2015, thirteen members of the Labour Party received a total of £597,404 in secondments from the big four (PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Deloitte and Ernst and Young). During the time Reeves received a secondment worth £63,045 from PwC.
- Joseph Derrett 
- James McIvor Political adviser, Labour Party 
- Joshua Molloy 
- Oliva Pienaar 
- Jula Pitman 
- Louise Tinsley 
- ITV News Labour announces new shadow cabinet, accessed 14 May 2015.
- Rachel Reeves, www.parliament.uk, accessed 24 August 2013.
- Dods people, 'Arrivals, moves and departures', Civil Service World, accessed 3 November 2015
- Carlos Martin Tornero Labour to win, if Big Four donation patterns become self-fulfilling prophecy The Accountant, 5 May 2015, accessed 18 May 2015.
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 25 April 2016