Peter Botting is a lobbyist and political consultant. He also describes himself as a 'professional coach' and 'training consultant'.
Tim Montgomerie has described him as 'the genius political consultant Peter Botting'.
- worked with the then Sri Lankan Prime Minister on UN General Assembly "peace" speech
- bringing the Labour Party onto the NO2AV campaign
- 34 new MPs in British Parliament in 2010
- over 100 of the 306 current Conservative MPs have been through my training
- conception and organisation of the Human Trafficking Annual Media Awards
- helping to secure the biggest swing in the country 14% – Cannock Chase - turning a 9127 Labour majority into a 3195 Conservative majority.
- 59/72 parliamentary clients (2010) exceeded the 6% Conservative national swing 
- Grassroots Diplomat - appointed chairman in July 2014