Peter A. Thiel
Peter A. Thiel is a technology entepreneur, investor and philanthropist.
Thiel founded PayPal in 1998. In 2002, he sold the company to eBay and founded the macro fund Clarium. in 2004, he cofounded Palantir Technologies. In the same year he made the first outside investment in Facebook.
- Bilderberg 2008 Chantilly
- Bilderberg 2009 Vouliagmeni
- Bilderberg 2010 Sitges
- Bilderberg 2011 St Moritz
- Bilderberg 2012 Chantilly
- Steven Thrasher, Conservative Facebook Investor Funded Anti-ACORN Videographer, villagevoice.com, 22 September 2009.
- Mark Ames, Ron Paul Wants to Abolish the CIA; His Largest Donor Builds Toys for It, The Nation, 23 February 2012.
- Leah Nelson, PayPal Founder Peter Thiel Continues to Tout Anti-Government Manifesto, Intelligence Report, Summer 2012, Issue Number: 146, Southern Poverty Law Center.
- About Peter Thiel, Thiel Foundation, accesed 3 June 2012.