Michael Marks (born 27 August 1920, died 11 September 1998) was the son of the founder of Marks and Spencer, Simon Marks (the First Baron Marks of Broughton). He succeeded in 1964 as second Baron Marks of Broughton; married 1949 Ann Pinto (one son, two daughters; marriage dissolved 1958), 1960 Helene Fischer (marriage dissolved 1965), 1976 Toshiko Shimura (marriage dissolved 1985), 1988 Liyang Chang (marriage dissolved 1993), 1994 Marina Collins (nee Sakalis).
- Father Simon Marks First Baron Marks of Broughton, died 1964.
- Sister Hannah Marks
- First wife: Ann Catherine Marks (nee Pinto)
- Brother in law: George Pinto
- Eldest son: Simon Richard Marks 3rd Baron Marks of Broughton (b. 1950)
- Grandson, Hon. Michael Marks (b. 1989).
- Anthony Blond Obituary: Lord Marks of Broughton, The Independent. Thursday 24 September 1998 23:02 BST.