- Michael Chandler, an experienced practitioner in the fight against terrorism, is the recipient of the RMS Visiting Fellowship for Terrorism Research at the International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research. Mr. Chandler previously served two years as chairman of the United Nations monitoring group on Security Council sanctions on Al Qaeda. His work included monitoring the mobility, financing, and weapons acquisition of Al Qaeda, and the international efforts to prevent this activity.
- International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research, International Advisory Council
- Counterterrorism Blog 
- International Summit on Democracy, Terrorism and Security, speaker
- International Security Solutions Limited
- RMS Funds Research Fellowship at New International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research Centre Based at the Institute of Defence and Strategic Studies (IDSS) in Singapore, Newark, Calif. – February 24, 2004
- Counterterrorism Blog, 'Introducing New Contributing Expert Michael Chandler By Andrew Cochran, accessed 29 May 2009