The Labour peer Martin O'Neill is the former chairman of the Nuclear Industry Association.
He is a former Trade and Industry Select Committee chairman, from 1995 until announcing his retirement from the Commons at the 2005 general election, and was Labour MP for Ochil in Scotland from 1983.
Lobbying consultancies after retiring as an MP
- Washington Group International (now URS Corporation) employed Lord O'Neill as a consultant in 2007
- Sat on the advisory board of Media Strategy circa 2005. According to its MD Charles Lewington, O'Neill 'would advise on gaining clients in the defence, manufacturing and energy sectors. He will also chair a debate convened by the agency on 14 July on the nuclear comms challenge'. 
All-Party Parliamentary Groups
- Vice chair of the UK Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies
- Member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Unconventional Oil and Gas
- Member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Nuclear Energy
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Energy Costs - Member
- Hansard Debates, Energy: Nuclear Power Question, asked by Lord Hunt of Kings Heath, House of Lords, Thursday, 3 June 2010: Column 365
- NuclearTV, with Lord O'Neill - Lord Martin O'Neill discusses the future of the nuclear industry at Energy Choices conference 2010