Marshall Philip Leon Davies (born 5 May 1938) is 'a retired Director of Boots, an ex-President of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and a director or member of a number of pharmaceutical associations and funds.' He is a member of the Council of the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), which is one of the UK Research Councils - "an independent, non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (DBIS)" of the UK government.
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (2012) STFC Council members - Mr Marshall Davies, acc 3 Oct 2012
- STFC (2012) About, acc 26 Nov 2012
- Companies House (2012) Current Appointments Report for: Science Media Centre, created 23/11/2012, obtained from Companies House 23 Nov 2012
- Charity Commission (2012), Science Media Centre Trustees' Report and Accounts for period ended 31 March 2012, acc 3 Oct 2012
- Science Media Centre (2012) About us, acc 3 Oct 2012