Lent Scrivner and Roth
Lent Scrivner and Roth is a New York based bipartisan lobbying firm which was established in 2000 through the merger of Democratic lobbyist Alan J Roth with the Republican lobbying firm of Lent and Scrivner.
In order to meet their client's needs, the firm offers the following services...
- 'Counsel and assist clients in devising comprehensive legislative, regulatory, and political strategies to achieve their objectives'.
- Provide face-to-face introductions, representation, and advocacy before key Members of Congress, their staffs, House and Senate Committees, and Administration officials.
- 'Draft letters, amendments, hearing testimony, briefing papers and press releases for use in advocating the client's position'.
- 'Monitor legislation that could favor or damage a client's essential business interests'.
- 'Offer research, issue analysis, and political assessments'
- 'Advise and assist with respect to political action committee activity and targeted political involvement'.
In 2008, Lent Scrivner and Roth list their current clients as...
- Amgen Inc.
- AT&T Corporation
- Bernard L Madoff Investment Securities
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- CH2M Hill
- Chevron Corporation
- IPSCO Enterprises Inc.
- Iroquois Gas Transmission System
- j2 Global Communications Inc.
- KeySpan Corporation
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Middle Tennessee State University
- QUALCOMM Inc.
- United States Telecom Association
- University of Utah
- Zango Inc.
and their former clients as...
- Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp.
- Clear Channel Adshel
- Pfizer Inc.
- Time Warner