|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
Leave.EU is a self-proclaimed 'grassroots' movement for Brexit. It played a leading role in the 'out' campaign in the run up to Britain's referendum on its membership of the European Union in June 2016.
It says it is 'remaining active throughout the UK’s exit negotiations to make sure that those in power get the best deal possible for the UK' and 'will be running a dedicated office for a successful exit from the EU for the next two years, and beyond if necessary.'
- Arron Banks, co-founder and donor
- Richard Tice, co-founder and donor
- Liz Bilney, CEO; although donor Arron Banks is seen as controling the group's operation.
- Andrew Wigmore, head of communications
- Brian Monteith, head of press; seconded to the campaign from Global Britain, the business campaign for leaving the EU, where he was comms director. A former Conservative member of the Scottish Parliament, Monteith played an active role in all three Scottish referenda in 1979, 1997 and 2015.
- Goddard Gunster, US public affairs and referendum specialist
- Cambridge Analytica, Washington DC, New York and London-based firm specialising in data and behaviour-driven work on elections.
- Websites: https://leave.eu; http://www.westmonster.com
- Address: Lysander House, Catbrain Lane, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol BS10 7TQ
- HP Sauce 'Rockers & High Rollers: Leave.EU funding', Private Eye, accessed 11 April 2016
- Electoral Commission Donor Search, accessed 12 May 2016