| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Karl Sharro is an architect and writer and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. He writes for Spiked,  Culture Wars  and Novo,  has spoken at, and sat on the organising committee of the Battle of Ideas  and is a co-author of ManTownHuman's manifesto. 
- Website "Karl Sharro"
- Blog "Karl reMarks"
- Twitter "KarlreMarks"
- Profile "Karl Sharro", ManTownHuman website
- Profile"Karl Sharro" Battle of Ideas website
- ↑ Why it’s time to demolish Robin Hood Gardens, Spiked website, accessed 12 Dec 2010
- ↑ Karl Sharro, Culture Wars website, accessed 12 Dec 2010
- ↑ About, Karl Sharro website, accessed 12 Dec 2010
- ↑ Speaker detail, Battle of Ideas website, accessed 12 Dec 2010
- ↑ Who, ManTownHuman website, accessed 12 Dec 2010