On the 12 May 2015 Mr Tomlinson was appointed as Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Disabled People at the Department for Work and Pensions. In this position, he will oversee, among other things, disability benefits, mental health matters and cross-government disability issues and strategy.
- Katherine Bennett 
- Toby Elliott - Councillor, Swindon Borough Council 
- Christopher James 
- Taryn Stamper 
- Justin Tomlinson, www.parliament.uk, accessed 25 August 2013.
- Justin Tomlinson Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- Justin Tomlinson ProfileGov.UK, accessed 25 September 2015
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 25 April 2016