James Q. Wilson
James Q. Wilson was the Ronald Reagan Professor of Public Policy at Pepperdine University in California.
- White House Task Force on Crime - Chairman, 1966
- National Advisory Commission on Drug Abuse Prevention - Chairman, 1972-1973
- Consortium for the Study of Intelligence - Founder Member, 1979
- Attorney General's Task Force on Violent Crime - 1981
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board - 1985-91
- Police Foundation - 1971-92
- American Enterprise Institute - Chairman Council of Academic advisers
- State Farm Mutual Insurance Company - Former Board Member
- Protection One - Former Board Member
- MEMRI - Board of Advisors
- RAND Corporation - Trustee
- American Enterprise Institute - Board of Trustees
- America Abroad Media - Advisory Board
- Colloquium on Counterintelligence - 24-26 April 1980
- The Collapse of Europe Conference - 10-11 June 2007
- SourceWatch James Q. Wilson
- History Commons Profile: James Wilson
- NameBase WILSON JAMES Q
- Glenn C. Loury, Much to Answer For, Boston Review, May/June 2012.
- James Q. Wilson, Ph.D, Pepperdine University School of Public Policy, accessed 12 March 2010.