Flight holds senior roles with a number of financial institutions and regularly participates in Lords debates on laws regarding finance; in one such debate he gave advice on money-laundering saying he was wearing 'a hat as a banker'.
With regards to his chairmanship of the EIS Association and consultancy role with the Tax Incentivised Savings Association, Brittan says they do not involve lobbying or the provision of government or parliamentary advice.
- Trustee, IAM Pension Fund
- Consultant, Tax Incentivised Savings Association (TISA)
- Chairman, EIS Association
- Member Investment Committee, Guinness Renewable Energy EIS Fund
- Chairman, Aurora Investment Trust plc
- Chairman, Flight & Partners Limited
- Director, Investec Asset Management Limited
- Chairman, CIM Investment Management Limited
- Chairman, Downing Structured Opportunities VCT1 plc
- Director, Metro Bank plc
- Director, Marechale Capital
- Director, Investec Asset Management Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- Member of advisory board, Centre for Policy Studies
- Member of advisory board, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Member of advisory board, Financial Services Forum
- Peter Walker, Tory peer Howard Flight apologises over poor people 'breeding' comments, guardian.co.uk, 14 April 2013.