Global Consulting Group
In 2005 the Global Consulting Group took over Ergo Communications.
According to GCG's website on March 13 2008 Huntsworth Plc announced that:
- effective immediately, it has merged two of its international subsidiaries, Grayling and The Global Consulting Group (Global), Inc., to create a new consultancy focused on public affairs, public relations, investor relations and event management. The new firm, Grayling Global, will be headquartered in London, with additional offices in New York and throughout the world. It will have over 200 employees with approximately $35 million in fees, making it a leading international consultancy.
Amongst its food related clients(From 1 June 2005 to 30 November 2005):
- Advertising Education Forum (AEF)
- Incorporated Society of British Advertisers (ISBA)
- The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA)
- Four Square
- Global Consulting Group Global Consulting is now Grayling Global!, 13 March 2008, accessed 18 November 2008.