Directorate of Personnel and Administration
The MI6 Directorate of Personnel and Administration came into existence at some time between 1959 and 1962 with the redesignation of the existing Department of Finance and Administration]].
Directors of Personnel and Administration (D/PA)
- Director of Personnel and Administration (D/PA)
- Head of Personnel Section (H/PS or H/PD)
- Recruitment (under H/PS)
- Head of Training Section (H/TS)
- Central Registry
- Area Registries (under Central Registry).
- Philip H.J. Davies, MI6 and the Machinery of Spying, Frank Cass, 2004, p.256.
- Jimmy James, Scotsman, 9 February 2002.
- 'Desmond Parkinson, The Times, 7 September 1995.
- Profile: Sir Richard Dearlove, BBC News, 20 February 2008.
- Philip H.J. Davies, MI6 and the Machinery of Spying, Frank Cass, 2004, p.302.