| LM network resources
David Perks (born 2 September 1962) is a teacher who is the principal of East London Science School. He is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network in that he writes for Spiked and Culture Wars, has written for and is involved in the Education Forum of the Institute of Ideas, has spoken at the Battle of Ideas and initiated Debating Matters.  His website links to the Institute of Ideas, the Battle of Ideas and Debating Matters. 
Perks has been a physics teacher since 1987 working for some time as head of physics at Graveney School. He was co-founder and is a director of The Physics Factory (Appointed: 11/05/2011, Company Number:06531590).
- David Perks 'The shattered mirror: a critique of multiple intelligences theory' in Dennis Hayes (Ed) Routledge Falmer guide to key debates in education: A Student's Guide, London: Routledge, 2004, p. 122-126.
- David Perks What Is Science Education For? London: Institute of Ideas, in association with Pfizer, 2006.
- David Perks 'What Is Science Education For?' in Frank Furedi, Shirley Lawes, Michele Ledda, Chris McGovern, Simon Patterson, David Perks and Alex Standish The Corruption of the Curriculum London: Civitas. (11 Jun 2007) ISBN-10: 1903386594 ISBN-13: 978-1903386590
David Perks 'The case for subjects', in IoI Education Forum A defence of subject-based education, Institute of Ideas, November 2010.
- David Perks articles on Spiked
- Twitter dperks (protected)
- LinkedIn David Michael Perks
- Website davidperks.com
- Internet Archive holdings: davidperks.com