Lyndon Crosby was election campaign adviser to British prime minister David Cameron from late 2013 until 2015.
- Sir Lynton Crosby AO, managing director & co-founder. Campaign adviser and manager in Australia, United Kingdom and the United States of America
- Mark Textor, managing director and co-founder. One of the three founding Asia-Pacific team leaders of Wirthlin Worldwide.
- Mark Fullbrook, Partner,Group and Managing Director, CTF Partners.
- Remo Nogarotto (Milan/Dubai/Sydney), Managing Director, CT International and Corporate Advisory
- Yaron Finkelstein (Sydney), Chief Executive Officer, CT Australasia
- Eugene Curley CMG OBE (London), Managing Director, CTF Solutions
- Jon de Jager (London), Managing Director, CTF Private
- Chris Blackhurst (London), Managing Director, CTF Corporate and Financial Communications
- Andrew Hirst (Canberra), Director and Head, Canberra Liaison.
- Samuel Paske (Tasmania), Chief Operations Director, EMRS 
- Robert Champion de Crespigny AC, chairman (non-executive) of Crosby Textor Research Strategies Results. Founded Normandy Mining Limited in 1989, which merged with Newmont Mining in 2002 to become the largest gold company in the world. Has been an adviser to Barclays Natural Resource Investments since 2010, is non-executive director of S&B Industrial Minerals and a board member of Oxford University's Said Business School.
Details of all persons or employees who conducted lobbying activities according to the NSW Lobbyists Register (as at 15/07/2013)
- Remo Nogarotto Position: chief executive officer (former state director of the NSW Liberal Party and a senior adviser to Macquarie Capital (Europe) for four years) 
- Yaron Finkelstein Position: director
- Andrew John Laidlaw Position: Campaign & Research Consultant
- Leanne White Position: Senior Consultant
- Peter Shmigel Position:Senior Consultant -Community
- George Brougham Position: Campaign Assistant
- Carrington Brigham Position: Online & Campaign Consultant
- Nicholas Nogarotto Position: Business Development Manager
- Nick Greiner, former NSW premier, appointed inaugural chair of Crosby Textor International and Corporate Advisory (CT I&CA) in October 2014
Lobbying the Government
In Autumn 2010 Crosby Textor presented a strategy paper on expanding the role of private healthcare in the UK to a group of large UK private healthcare providers called H5 Private Healthcare Alliance. The paper proposed targeting key government figures, including David Cameron, to 'enhance the "size, acceptability and profitability of the private healthcare market”' and that '"insufficient public funds” were a strategic “opportunity” for private healthcare firms.'
- Liberal Party (Australia)
- NSW Minerals Council - commissioned Crosby Textor to conduct 'a detailed research project on community attitudes to mining in NSW' which found 70 per cent support, as in the previous two years. 
- Conservative Party of the UK
- Amy Gillett Foundation
- Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association 
- Australian Rugby League Commission Limited 
- Almona Pty Ltd
- Beta Renewables Pty Ltd
- Benedict Recycling Pty Ltd 
- Brenex Pty Ltd
- Chemtex Pty Ltd
- Corporate Health Services Pty Ld
- Crown International Group
- Distilled Spirits Industry Council of Australia (DSICA)
- Gruppo Pizzarotti
- Land Use Investments and Consulting
- Lend Lease
- M&G Group
- M.I.L Pty Ltd
- Mortlake Consolidated
- Oxfam Australia
- Parramatta Leagues Club
- Research in Motion
- Urban Development Institute of Australia NSW UDIA 
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Twitter: Tex at @markatextor
See: Fracking Spads
- Melissa Jones and Andy Rowell, Access all areas: Westminster's (vast) fracking lobby exposed, 29 April 2015.
- Graham Readfern, Lynton Crosby's lobby firm linked to Australian fossil fuels, theguardian.com, 19 July 2013 16.20 BST
- Twitter exchange between Graham Readfern and Mark Textor, 17 July 2013
- The Board Crosby Textor, undated, accessed 6 October 2014
- Crosby Textor, accessed 24 October 2016
- Crosby Textor Research Strategies Results Pty Ltd, Listed as client on NSW Government Lobbyists Register, accessed 8 August 2013
- Remo Nogarotto, CT Group website, acc 9 August 2013
- Oliver Wright General Election 2015: Tory election chief Lynton Crosby's firm planned to expand role of private healthcare in UK Independent, 4 May 2015, accessed 4 May 2015.
- Rob Stott, The Liberals’ Election Campaign Is Straight Out Of The Crosby/Textor Playbook, Buzzfeed, May 23 2016. Accessed 24 October 2016.
- Stephen Galilee, Opinion: Violent protests are undermining society, The Daily Telegraph (Australia), 11 June 2014, acc same day
- Crosby|Textor Research. Strategies. Results Pty Ltd Clients listed on Western Australia Public Sector Commission Register of Lobbyists], Details Last Updated: 24/06/2013
- Company/Lobbyist details, Queensland Integrity Commmissioner], undated, acc 8 August 2013