Chris Huhne is a Liberal Democrat politician who was appointed Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change in May 2010. He resigned this position in February 2012 after he was charged with perverting the course of justice over a 2003 speeding case. He became the first UK Cabinet minister in history to be forced from office by a criminal prosecution.
- Consultant, Nationwide Energy Services - appointed October 2012
- European Parliamentary Financial Services Forum - Founder Member
- Her Majesty’s Government, Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.
- Chris Huhne quits cabinet over speeding claims charge, BBC News, 3 February 2012.
- Electoral Commission, Donation search, accessed 9 March 2015