| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Ceri Dingle is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. She stood in Sheffield Central for the RCP's Red Front in the 1987 general election, has written for Living Marxism, Spiked and Culture Wars, was co-director of educational consultancy ME-WE and documentary film company Chew on it Productions, is a director of WORLDwrite and a shareholder of Spiked Ltd,   and has spoken at the Battle of Ideas. 
She initially studied at art school in Sheffield. She then studied Fine Art Communications for her degree in 1981, for an MSocSci in Cultural studies at Birmingham and received a Cert Ed (Post compulsory education) in 1999 from Canterbury Christ Church.In the past, she has organized international tours for young people.
- Profile: 'Ceri Dingle'
- Twitter: MsDingle
- ↑ 'Ceri Dingle Culture Wars website, accessed 6 october 2013
- ↑ Companies House, Spiked Ltd. AR01 Annual Return 2010
- ↑ "Who we are", WORLDwrite website, accessed 2 May 2010
- ↑ 'Ceri Dingle Battle of Ideas website, accessed 6 October 2013