CH2M (previously CH2MHill) is a US-based global full-service provider of consulting, design, construction, and operations services for corporations, and federal, state, and local governments. The firm's headquarters are in Colorado.
In 2012 it spent US$3,968,000 spent on lobbying in the US. Its spend on lobbying in the UK, however, is unknown, given that the UK government does not require such disclosure.
CH2MHill provides a range of services to the nuclear power industry, from siting, licensing, and permitting, to design and construction management and full-service EPC delivery. Its 'life-cycle solutions' include upgrades, emergency response, incident management, and environmental contamination as well as decommissioning and license termination.
In October 2013 it was one of four groups that submitted a final bid for one of the UK's largest public contracts - a 14-year £7billion nuclear decommissioning contract at the 12 sites currently run by Magnox and Research Sites Restoration. 
CH2MHill is also part of the Babcock Dounreay Partnership (BDP), which in April 2012 was selected as preferred bidder and awarded a £1.6bn contract by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority for the management and decommissioning of the Dounreay nuclear site in Caithness, Scotland.
Regular hospitality for government officials appears to have been part of the nuclear industry's multi-million-pound lobbying effort to become a central tenet of the UK Coalition government’s low carbon energy.
CH2MHill wined and dined several Office for Nuclear Development senior officials at exclusive establishments between 2010 and 2012: chief Mark Higson joined them at the luxurious Royal Horseguards Hotel in May 2010 and the Cinnamon Club in May 2012, while Hergen Hayes met for dinner at an undisclosed London location in September 2010, and then lunch at the Forge in Covent Garden London in June 2012.
This information was revealed in Freedom of Information requests made by Spinwatch. 
The following lobbying firms have provided UK public affairs consultancy services to CH2M (and its predecessor CH2MHILL):
- Portland PR (Sept 2017 -)
- Pagefield c2012 - August 17
- Brevia Consulting June - Nov 2016
- InHouse PR, c2012 - May 2014
- Interel Consulting, c2011-12  
- TLG Communications, c2011-12 
- London Communications Agency, c2011 
- Finsbury c2009
- Member of the Nuclear Industry Association
- Attendees first meeting of Nuclear Industry Council 27 February 2013
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Influence Explorer. CH2M Hill (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)Covers roughly through Q4,
- Construction News 3rd Oct 2013, acc 17 October 2013
- Dounreay Site Restoration PBO Competition, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority 2nd April 2012, accessed August 2012 and October 2013
- Andy Rowell and Rich Cookson, Nuclear Hospitality of Key Officials Exposed, Spinwatch, 28 November 2012
- Register for 1st March 2014 - 31st May 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015
- Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012, and Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011