Andrew Robinson is a lobbyist at Edelman in the UK.
According to a 2010 bio while at Biss:
- Andrew began his working life as a secondary school history teacher in Wales and East London. He quickly fled to Hong Kong where he began working at a leading international corporate, financial and public affairs company learning the ropes on accounts including The Coca-Cola Company, Philip Morris and Morgan Stanley - as well as providing media relations support for the British Government during the Hong Kong handover.
- On returning to the UK he began work in the City, joining Citigate Dewe Rogerson where he worked across the broadcast, corporate and consumer teams working with a diverse range of clients including Orange, NASDAQ, Carphone Warehouse and T-Mobile.
- At Biss Lancaster Andrew is a board director and head of the Corporate and B2B practice. He works closely with the account directors on all corporate clients, providing strategic media advice to companies including Air Asia, Standard Chartered, BAE Systems and United Technologies Corporation. 
In October 2012, Robinson became a partner at Newgate Communications, joining a list of many ex-Citigate employees. It was assumed at the time, Robinson's employment was to help Newgate expand its 'international footprint'
- Anna Reynolds Edelman hires former Newgate partner Andrew Robinson as director PR Week, 6 January 2015, accessed 7 January 2015
- Biss Lancaster website Who We Are, Profiles, Andrew Robinson Accessed 25/02/10
- Alec Mattinson Havas London's Andrew Robinson in switch to Newgate PR Week, 23 October 2012, 16 October 2014