Andrew Dewar-Durie CBE has been associated with the whiskey industry throughout his career. He has also acted as a corporate lobbyist and company director for CBI Scotland and company director for Allied Distillers and Britannic Asset Management, among others.
According to the Keepers of the Quaich blog:
- Mr Dewar-Durie’s career began in the whiskey industry, initially involved in marketing and subsequently senior management. He was Managing Director of Allied Distillers from 1992 to 1997, and served as Chairman from 1997 to 1999. He is a former Chairman of Confederation of British Industry, Scotland, (1997-1999), having previously served as Vice Chairman in 1996. He has also been a Non-Executive Director of Britannic Asset Management (2001) and a Director of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (2000). He joined the Sea Fish Industry Authority in April 2000. He is a member of the Council of the Scotch Whisky Association, a Master of the Keepers of the Quaich.
- Chairman Seafish
- Managing Director Allied Distillers Ltd
- Chairman Allied Distillers Ltd
- Non-Executive Director of Britannic Asset Management
- Chair of the Scottish Council Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- Board Member (past) Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Logie Green Road, Edinburgh, United Kingdom