Anders Behring Breivik
Anders Behring Breivik was charged with the killing of 92 Norwegians in two attacks on 22 July 2011, a bombing in central Oslo and a massacre of youths at a youth camp on Utøya island.
Gates of Vienna
In response to Suggestions for the future, posted by Fjordman on 29 September 2008, year2183 wrote a comment which read in part:
- Why havent you or any of the other current authors on the Eurabia related issues/Islamisation of Europe (Fjordman, Spencer, Ye`or, Bostom etc.) brought up the “D” word? I assume because it is considered a fascist method in nature, which would undermine your/their work? Why would it undermine their efforts when it is the only rational conclusion, based on the above argument? As far as I know, it’s not illegal in Europe to suggest deportation as a future method when discussing future hypothetical World Orders (correct me if im wrong though, Im not 100% sure, lol)!?
In response to another Fjordman post of 4 October 2008, year 2183 attacked writers he accused of profiteering from the anti-Islam movement:
- I'm writing a book of my own, where one of the chapters are dedicated as a response to so called "revolutionary profiteers". There are around 10 ppl world wide writing about these subjects and the fact that most of them are trademarking everything, preventing distribution of full/partial content is very worrying... How can we, Europeans, rally a response to this devastating demographic warfare if all the intellectuals are doing everything they can to trademark and prevent the "truth" from being distributed?
- I think its therefore absolutely fantastic that you are making it free to distribute/translate. Only the brave individuals that selflessly contribute will be remembered as heroes when we see a conclusion to this conflict in 50-150 years.
- 2083 A European Declaration of Independence, Internet Archive.
- Anders Behring Breiviks kommentarer hos Document.no, Document.no (Norwegian), 23 July 2011.
- Doug Saunders, The Political Thinking of Anders Behring Breivik, dougsaunders.net, 23 July 2011.
- Toby Archer, Breivik's Swamp, Foreign Policy, 25 July 2011.
- Tony Paterson and Jerome Taylor, What turned Anders Breivik into Norway's worst nightmare?, Independent, 28 July 2011.
- Mark Townsend and Ian Traynor, Norway attacks: How far right views created Anders Behring Breivik, guardian.co.uk, Saturday 30 July 2011.
- Michael Sells, Part 1, Breivik, Trifkovic, and Radical Serb Ideology, July 2011.
- Robert Lambert, Was Anders Breivik a psychotic spree killer or a calculating terrorist?, RUSI.org, 18 August 2011.
- Bjoern H. Amland, Norway killer was flagged by anti-terror operation, Associated Press, 26 August 2011.
- Simon Baron-Cohen, Anders Breivik: cold and calculating, yes – but insane?, guardian.co.uk, 1 December 2011.
- Tad Tietze, The Breivik diagnosis: ideology wrapped in a straitjacket, abc.net.au, 2 December 2011.
- Tor Bach, Breivik report blasted, Hope Not Hate, 5 December 2011.
- Associated Press, Norway's Breivik To Call Extremists To Testify, NPR, 2 April 2012.
- Peter Beaumont, Anders Behring Breivik: profile of a mass murderer, guardian.co.uk, 23 July 2011.
- Baron Bodissey, Comments by Breivik at Gates of Vienna, Gates of Vienna, 27 July 2011.
- Suggestions for the Future, Gates of Vienna, 29 September 2008.
- Ten Reasons to Get Rid of the European Union, Gates of Vienna, 4 October 2008.