Richard the Lionheart
- As you will see there was a man present at that meeting who called himself ‘Richard the Lionheart’, it is the same man who posts on Jihad Watch under that alias. He is a big ginger haired guy from London, and if my memory serves me correctly he was more militant about the anti-jihad movement and that violence was the way forward, but don’t quote me on that as it was 2 ½ years ago and only a 2 hour meeting which is why it slipped my mind until my mind was jogged on Friday night.
A Commenter using the name "Richard the Lionheart" left Comments including the following on a December 2008 Jihad Watch post:
- I truly believe that the only thing left for the West to stop Islamisation is all out War.
- Although my name maybe Richard the Lionheart, I am a proud Scotsman and a proud Brit with ancestry from all over the UK and Ireland. This is my home and if needs be I will defend it with my life, even if it means going against the establishment. The word Nationalism has taken a battering by the dominant left wing who have continually attacked it for being their greatest enemy. They have sullied and lambasted its good name as it is their arch enemy. They are trying to destry the Nation State and have been trying since the early '20's.
- I have ideas and workings on the go. I am in the blueprints of a website/forum(being a former web designer and Flash Animator, along with other gaming packages). There is also the idea of forming an Islamist Awareness Movement too, to draw attention to Islamisation of the UK.
- Dumbledoresarmy has given me some very good alleyways to take, but I haven't done so as of yet, due to family business I have to deal with.
- Regarding the Incitement to Religious Hatred Bill have a look here for some useful points about it and from here for the actual bill by government.
- Daveygreybeard, look at it this way, the British police will arrest the blogger Lionheart for stating what you and I have about Islam when he comes back to Britain. He could face seven years imprisonment under the bill.
- Paul Ray, Breivik: In my defence, Lionheart, 12 December 2011.
- UK Breivik enquiry – Alan Lakes friend ‘Richard the Lionheart’, Lionheart, 10 December 2011.
- Gordon Rayner and Matthew Holehouse, Norway attacks: Is the man who inspired Breivik a Briton?, Telegraph, 30 July 2011.
- Comment on Robert Spencer, EU Parliament bans showing of Fitna, Jihad Watch, 17 December 2008.