| LM network resources
Vicky Richardson was appointed Director, Architecture, Design, Fashion for the British Council in 2010.. She is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network, having written for Spiked, spoken for the Battle of Ideas, the Manifesto Club and the Future Cities Project, participated in Debating Matters  One of her books, In defence of the Dome, was written with James Woudhuysen and Penny Lewis and, in 2013, the magazine she edits, Blueprint, publicized the Battle of Ideas. She studied fine art at Central St Martins and Chelsea School of Art and Design and gained a BA in architecture at the University of Westminster.
- New Vernacular Architecture (Laurence King, 2002)
- In Defence of the Dome (ASI, 1999).
- ’http://www.britishcouncil.org/arts-adf-vicky-richardson-announcement.htm Announcement]’ British Council website, accessed 8 September 2013
- ’’ Spiked website, accessed 8 September 2013
- Vicky Richardson’ Battle of Ideas website, accessed 8 September 2013
- ’[ http://www.manifestoclub.com/binthebag]’ Manifesto Club website, accessed 8 September 2013
- ’’ Future cities website, accessed 8 September 2013
- ’Vivky Richardson’ Debating Matters website, accessed 8 September 2013