Labourlist reported: 'The founders of Saving Labour are unknown. LabourList has been handed the names of several well-known activists who it is believed are behind the project but they have denied involvement or declined to respond to efforts to contact them.'
According to WHOIS data, the website appears to have been registered on 25 June 2016 by an anonymous client.
- Saving Labour, accessed 3 July 2016.
- Peter Edwards, Corbyn critics aim to recruit “army of moderates” to win new leadership contest, Labourlist, 30 June 2016.
- https://www.whois.net/ check on savinglabour.com on 3 July 2016.
- INTERNATIONAL HOUSE, 24 HOLBORN VIADUCT, CITY OF LONDON, EC1A 2BN, Companies House Data, accessed 3 July 2016.
- Hot-Desking Club, accessed 3 July 2016.