Sajjansinh Mayur Gohel (aka, Sajjan Gohel; born 1980) is "Director of International Security for the London-based Asia-Pacific Foundation, a terrorism think tank that researches security issues for international businesses." He runs the organisation with his father, M. J. Gohel.
As of July 2005, an individual named Sajjan Gohel is a PhD student at the London School of Economics (LSE). His supervisor is Dr Kirsten Schulze, Senior Lecturer in International History, and his research topic is "The Globalisation of Bin Ladinism: Origins, Doctrines Development and conflicts" .
Since mid 2003, Gohel participated in a number of radio/television interviews as an expert on terrorism with the U.S., British, and Australian news media. Sajjan Gohel is variously described as functioning at the Asia-Pacific Foundation
- By ABC News, Australia:
- On Pakistan post February 2008 elections.
- By BBC:
- By Bloomberg News:
- By CBS News (Dallas, Texas):
- as a "leading counterterrorism expert who works closely with British intelligence": 
- By Christian Science Monitor:
- as a "terrorism expert": 
- By CNN:
- By NBC News/MSNBC:
- By Voice of America:
- as a "security analyst":
For a longer list of his TV appearances see IMdb profile.
References, Resources and Contact
- Asia-Pacific Foundation
- Geo Political Research Limited
- Jay K. Gohel
- Lord Peter Inchcape
- M. J. Gohel
- Richard Cobbold
- HY501 Provisional Introductory Workshop Programme, Lent-Summer Term, 2004-05, LSE. Features Sajjan Gohel on the programme (as an MPhil to PhD upgrade candidate).
- ukdata.com - Company director listing for Sajjan Gohel.
- The Rathore Dynasty genealogy. Gives relationship between Jay K, MJ, and Sajjan Gohel.
Articles that quote Sajjan Gohel
- Clare Shoesmith, "Russian School Siege May Signal More Terror Attacks on Children", Bloomberg News, September 29, 2004. Gives Sajjan Gohel's age.
- Todd Bensman and Robert Riggs, "Violence-Preaching Web Magazine Linked To N. Texas Brothers," The Investigators CBS-11 News (KTVT, Dallas), February 10, 2005.
- Sajjan Gohel on the Heathrow Terror Plot: 'Transnational Terrorism's Obsession with the Aviation Industry' Interview by Jesse Brown terrorism.openDemocracy, undated
- Kirsten Schulze: Profile (Accessed: 8 November 2007)
- July 13, 2005.
- Musharraf faces calls to resign, 20 February 2008
- 16 September 2004.
- 24 November 2004.
- July 7, 2005.
- February 1, 2005.
- September 29, 2003.
- July 15, 2003;
- November 20, 2003;
- June 14, 2004;
- July 25, 2005.
- April 15, 2004.
- 23 November 2003;
- 21 January 2005.
- 8 September 2004.
- 11 March 2004.