- Nicholas Gash, husband. Chairman of West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, policy and public affairs advisor at AAT and an associate director at Interel, where he has been declared by Cadbury as involved in 'engaged in lobbying the public sector on behalf of a third party or client'.
Grace Dobson-Hughes | Damon Fairley | Jo Heal - Service assessor, World Duty Free | Andrew Jackson | Samantha Jury-Dada - Council, London Borough of Southwark, overseas visit to Auschwitz, Poland funded by Holocaust Educational Trust. 
- Ruth Cadbury MP www.parliament.uk, accessed 22 May 2015
- Brentford & Isleworth parliamentary constituency BBC News, 8 May 2015, accessed 22 May 2015
- Parliament Publications Register of Members’ Financial Interests as at 13 July 2015, accessed 23 July 2015.
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 19 April 2016