Simcox holds a BA in History (International) from the University of Leeds, including a year spent studying at the University of Newcastle, Australia, and an MSc in U.S. Foreign Policy from the Institute for the Study of the Americas at the University of London.
- Henry Jackson Society- section director, Britain in the World
- Centre for Social Cohesion - research fellow
- Democratiya - contributor
- The Spittoon - contributor
- A Degree of Influence: The Funding of Strategically Important Subjects in UK Universities (pdf), Center for Social Cohesion, March 2009.
- Book Review: Why We're Losing the War on Terror, Democratiya, Spring 2008.
- Funding with strings attached, guardian.co.uk, accessed 31 March 2009.
- Our universities are competing to take cash from foreign dictators, telegraph.co.uk, accessed 31 March 2009.
- Robin Simcox, Mohammed Atif Siddique and ‘racism’, 6 February 2010, cross-post from ConservativeHome
- 9/11 Troofery in London, 8 September 2010, cross-post from ConservativeHome.
- Why Lambert and Githens-Mazer are wrong on radicalisation, Robin Simcox, 21 October 2010, cross-post from Harry's Place.