Robert J. Alexander
Alexander was a member of the National Executive Committee of the US Socialist Party from 1957 to 1966. After the party split, he went with the group that became the Social Democrats USA, but left in 1980 over SDUSA's rightward drift.
- Young People's Socialist League 1934-
- Office of Inter American Affairs 1946
- American Federation of Labor
- Agency for International Development
- Socialist Party National Executive Committee 1957-1966.
- Social Democrats, USA - to 1980.
- League for Industrial Democracy
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Inter-American Association for Democracy and Freedom
- Institute for International Labor Research
- Fernanda Perrone, Inventory to the Papers of Robert Jackson Alexander, Rutgers University, April 2000.