For his role as special adviser to Mr Osborne, Chhabra is paid an annual salary of £60,000. 
Following the election in 2015, Chhabra has decided to resign from her role in the Treasury. 
After graduating from the department of Politics and International Studies at Hull University in 2002, Chhabra served for eight years as press aide to Conservative MP David Davis, latterly working for Dominic Grieve.
Chhabra stood for the Conservatives in Newland for the 2002 Kingston Upon Hull Council Election. Of the seven candidates, he came last with 101 votes.
Contact, Resources, Notes
Tel: 07738 935 187
- Department of Information Services, "Parliamentary Information List", accessed 07.09.10
- Special advisers in post, 30 November 2014 GOV.UK, accessed 29 April 2015
- Osborne left with two vacancies to fill The Spectator, 12 May 2015, accessed 13 May 2015
- "Graduates' Association", accessed 07.09.10
- Tara Hamilton-Miller, "Desperado's last stand", New Statesman, 19.06.08, accessed 07.09.10
- Local Elections Archive Project, "Kingston Upon Hull results", accessed 07.09.10