Public Relations Organisation International
Public Relations Organisation International Inc. (PROI) was founded in Europe in 1970 and describes itself as 'the oldest global partnership of independent public relations firms serving clients around the world' . In 2008, they claim to have '45 Partners in more than 75 cities in 26 countries, including Partners in most major US markets' with fee billings in excess of US$227 million.
In May 2016, public relations news site PR Week confirmed that Richard Tsang is the new global chariman of PROI. He is also founder and CEO of Strategic Public Relations Group, the largest PR firm in Hong Kong.
He said the following on his appointment: 'I am extremely honoured to be the first global chairman to come from the APAC region...As the new chairman, my mission will be to help PROI Worldwide scale new heights by developing it into one of the world's most recognisable brands.' 
In January 2008, PROI list their International Management Board as...
- Bill Carlson - President, Worldwide. Carlson is also President of Tucker/Hall Inc. USA
- Jean Leopold Schuybroek - Chair of International Development Group. Schuybroek is also CEO of Interel Public Relations and Public Affairs - Brussels, Belgium.
- Allard W van Veen - Corporate Secretary and Treasurer. van Veen is also a Fellow and Accredited member of Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS).
- Philip Roffey - Vice President, Europe, Middle East & Africa. Roffey is also Partner of I&E Consultants - Paris, France.
- Andreas Fischer-Appelt - Vice President, Europe, Middle East & Africa. Fischer-Appelt is also Managing Director for fischerAppelt Kommunikation GmbH, Hamburg, Germany.
- Robert D Frause - Vice President, The Americas. Frause is also President and CEO of The Frause Group, Seattle, USA and a APR and fellow of the Public Relations Society of America.
- Joanne Paquet - Vice President, The Americas. Paquet is also President of Enigma Communications Inc. Montreal, Canada.
- Alistair Nicholas - Vice President, Asia-Pacific. Nicholas is also Managing Director for AC Capital Strategic Public Relations Beijing, China
- Sharif Rangnekar - Vice President, Asia-Pacific. Rangnekar is also Director & CEO of Integral PR Services Pvt Ltd. New Delhi, India
In January 2008, PROI's website lists the following as their current partners
- Mikhailov and Partners - Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia.
- Van Luyken Communicatie Adviseurs - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Interel Public Relations and Public Affairs - Belgium & Czech Republic.
- Inforpress - Spain & Portugal
- int/ext Communications AG (BPRA) - Switzerland
- fischerAppelt Kommunikation GmbH - Germany
- Seesame s.r.o. - Slovak Republic
- Mostra S.A. - Belgium
- Kommunikations Kampagnient - Denmark
- Bracken Public Relations Ltd - Ireland
- Competence Communications Oy Ltd - Finland
- Publicasity - England
- Lansons Communications - England
- Theodore Trunca and Associates srl (TT&A) - Italy
- I&E Consultants - Paris, France.
- Informedia Communications AB - Sweden.
- communications - Agentur für Text, PR and Events - Austria.
- Jackson Spalding
- Ronald Trahan Associates Inc.
- Cushman/Amberg Communications Inc.
- Robert Falls and Co Public Relations
- MGA Communications Inc.
- mPRm Public Relations LLC
- La Breche
- Broadgate Consultants LLC
- Stanton Crenshaw Communications
- Widmeyer Communications
- Tucker/Hall Inc.
- Adfactors PR Private Ltd - India
- Integral PR Services Pvt Ltd - India
- AC Capital Strategic Public Relations - China
- Strategic Public Relations Group Limited - China
- IPR - Inter Public Relations - South Korea
- Foreword Communications Pte Ltd - Singapore
- Strategic Public Relations Group Limited - Taiwan
- Asahi Agency - Japan
- ↑ Public Relations Organisation International Inc. PROI: At A Glance Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Faaez Samadi, 'PROI names Richard Tsang new global chairman', 23 May 2016, PR Week, accessed 23 May 2016
- ↑ Public Relations Organisation International Management Board Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Public Relations Organisation International PRIO Partners at a Glance Accessed 9th January 2008