Peter Bone has been the British Conservative Party MP for Wellingborough since 2005. In the 2015 general election, Bone retained his seat, with a majority of 16,397. 
Second home expenses
In April 2014, Bone faced an inquiry by the parliamentary standards commissioner into expenses claims of up to £89,185 relating to his second home. Bone stated he had 'done nothing wrong' and the investigation was not unusual.  Although it was found he had acted against the rules of allowance since the house was neither in his constituency or Westminster, the committee ultimately recommended no action against him. 
- Grassroots Out - donated £13,250 18 April 2016 to the anti-EU campaign in the UK's EU membership referendum on 23 June 2016. 
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 8496
- Fax: 020 7219 0301
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 21 High Street, Wellingborough, NN8 4JZ
- Telephone: 01933 279343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web & Social media
- ↑ Mr Peter Bone, UK Parliament, 10 September 2013.
- ↑ Peter Bone Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- ↑ Conservative MP Peter Bone faces expenses inquiry, BBC News, 11 April 2014, accessed 12 December 2016.
- ↑ Lyndsey Telford, Claire Newell, Edward Malnick and Charles Young, Ex-MPs banned from lobbying after 'cash for access' scandal, The Telegraph, 30 September 2015, accessed 12 December 2016.
- ↑ Electoral Commission, Grassroots Out Donor Search, accessed 12 May 2016