Office for Counter Extremism
The Office for Counter Extremism (OCE)... [was] established in June 2015' in the Home Office.
In September 2015 the government reported that the Extremism Analysis Unit 'currently has 14 staff and is intended to grow by a further 10.'
- The EAU is part of the Home Office Analysis and Insight (HOAI) directorate and reports to the Director for Analysis and Insight. HOAI is part of the Home Office Crime, Policing and Fire Group (CPFG). The Home Secretary is accountable to Parliament for the work of the EAU.
- Tim Foy, Director, Office for Counter Extremism 2016-2017 In previous roles Foy was an intelligence officer including:
- Deputy Director Office for Security & Counter Terrorism, Home Office 2012 - 2014
- Deputy Director National Security Secretariat, Cabinet Office, 2010-2012
- Carolyn Bartlett Head of Office for Counter Extremism Jan 2017 - Feb 2020
- William Mackenzie Directs and manages 'Building a Stronger Britain Together' since January 2016. In the past Mackenzie has been an intelligence officer, having worked in the OSCT.
- Susannah Browne Head of Counter Extremism Analysis  Later described as Head of Analysis and Insight in the Home Office from June 2017. Other sources state that she had an affiliation to the OSCT in 2011. This appears to be rendered in her LinkedIn page as: UK Home Office UK Home Office, Head of National Security Analysis Oct 2008 - Apr 2012. This, then, indicates that Browne was, at least between 2008 and 2012, an intelligence officer.
Extremism Analysis Unit
- Stephen Knight Head, Extremism Analysis Unit Feb 2019 – Present
Commission for Countering Extremism
- ↑ https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/home-office-single-departmental-plan-2015-to-2020/single-departmental-plan-2015-to-2020
- ↑ Extremism Analysis Unit:Written question - 7943Q Asked by Greg Mulholland (Leeds North West) Asked on: 20 July 2015. Home Office Extremism Analysis Unit 7943. Answered by: Karen Bradley Answered on: 07 September 2015.
- ↑ https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2019-01-14/HL12796
- ↑ https://archive.ph/wip/Kj8wN
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-bartlett-0b341729/details/experience/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/kBOkF
- ↑ CSAP Susannah Browne. Accessed 30 April 2020. Archived at: https://archive.ph/vd8yU
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/in/susannah-browne-853587145/?originalSubdomain=uk
- ↑ https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/116722/occ99.pdf
- ↑ https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/116724/occ97.pdf
- ↑ LinkedIn Stephen Knight. Archived from Archive.today on 1 May 2020.