Nora Senior (formerly Nora Farrell) Farrell is the EMEA Energy lead at lobbying and PR giant Weber Shandwick.
According to a Weber Shandwick bio in 2003:
- Currently Managing Director in charge of Weber Shandwick’s Scottish operations and member of the UK Management Board. Prior to that she was Managing Director of start-up company, The PR Centre, established by her in 1990. This followed five years with Saatchi & Saatchi’s Scottish-based PR consultancy, Hall Associates, where she was also Managing Director. Prior to that she was Marketing Manager in a UK construction company... Voted Scottish Businesswoman of the Year in 2003, she is a Board member of the National Trust for Scotland and Chair of Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Group.
- Nora oversaw the merger of the Shandwick Edinburgh office with the PR Centre where she was managing director between 1990 and 1997. While at the PR Centre - a start-up company headed by Nora - her remit was to develop niche specialisms not then being exploited by other PR companies. By focusing on areas such as property and technology, she grew the consultancy from a staff of three to nine and turnover in excess of GBP 1 million in just over two years. Under her leadership, it was also the first PR company in Scotland to gain Investors in People recognition. Before that, she was managing director of Hall Associates, the PR arm of Saatchi and Saatchi in Scotland, which she turned from being a loss-making operation to a profitable company within 14 months.
- Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, Director
- Hall Associates, Edinburgh PR firm circa 1985-1990
- ↑ http://www.webershandwick.co.uk/offices/scotland/meet-the-team/
- ↑ The Scotsman October 5, 2002, Saturday OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO BUSINESS AWARD WINNER: NORA FARRELL BYLINE: Alison Gray SECTION: Pg. 23