Nazir Ahmed, Baron Ahmed (born 1958) is a Labour member of the House of Lords, having become the United Kingdom's first Muslim life peer in 1998.
- Defence and Security Forum
- Non-executive director for international relations for Midcost Limited. A group of companies that started in Sudan and includes interests in telecommunications and poultry. Says he provides advice to Midcost on foreign affairs but doesn't do government relations in the UK and has never lobbied.
- Tackling Terrorism All-Party Parliamentary Group - Vice Chair
- Tackling Terrorism All-Party Parliamentary Group, member
- United Kingdom-United Arab Emirates All-Party Parliamentary Group, member
Publications, Contact, Resources and Notes
- House of Lords Wall Street Journal,10 November 2014, accessed 10 December 2014