Difference between revisions of "Mark Bergman"
m (categories added)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Latest revision as of 15:22, 14 January 2020
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 1979 - 1982.
- M.A. in Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia, 1978 - 1979.
- B.A. in Government and Legal Studies, Bowdoin College, 1974 - 1978.
- American International School, Vienna, 1970 - 1974.
- American Community School, Addis Ababa, 1969 - 1970.
- The Maret School, 1968 - 1969.
Bergman has been a partner at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP for 37 years. His LinkedIn page states he is "...a member of Chatham House, and a supporter of its US and the Americas Programme, as well as a member of the International Advisory Council of the Crisis Group, a member of the Development Board of the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. Mark is also a member of the Founder’s Circle of the Obama Foundation. Mark has for some years also been a member of the National Finance Committee of the Democratic National Committee.
- Chatham House - Member.
- Crisis Group - Member of the International Advisory Council.
- Democratic National Committee - Member of the National Finance Committee
- Institute for Strategic Dialogue - Board of Trustees.
- Obama Foundation - Member of the Founder’s Circle.
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP - Partner.
- Royal United Services Institute - Member of the Development Board.
- Mark Bergman, A “No-Deal” Brexit: What could it mean,andcan it be prevented?, Paul, Weiss website, 16 August 2019.
- Mark Bergman, Brexit Update: Lexicon, Paul, Weiss website, 25 June 2019.
- Mark Bergman, Brexit Lexicon: Update, Paul, Weiss website, 30 May 2019.