|This article is part of the Nuclear Spin project of Spinwatch.|
Mace Group Ltd, commonly known as Mace, is a global consultancy and construction firm headquartered in London, UK.
Former lobbying firms
- EDF Energy
- Magnox - In 2011 Mace won two major Magnox contracts for decommissioning work, off the back of the Government Procurement Service project management and design team framework.
- The first project is a managed services contract at Sizewell in Suffolk, the second contract is for programme management support at the Berkeley site in Gloucestershire. The focus of our activities on both sites will be on the management of the delivery of projects as part of the decommissioning programmes. 
- Battersea Power Station Development Company in September 2013 appointed Mace as construction manager for the Battersea Power Station Preliminary Works.
Contact, Resources and Notes
- Website: http://www.macegroup.com/about-mace
- ↑ Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015
- ↑ Register Entry for 1 September 2008 to 30 November 2008 APPC, accessed 28 January 2015
- ↑ Double win in nuclear decommissioning sector, Mace Group website, 29.09.2011, accessed 14 October 2013