| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Justine Brian speaking at Debating Matters in 2008
Justine Brian is an associate of the LM network, being a manager and speaker of the Institute of Ideas and Debating Matters, a writer for Spiked and having spoken at the Manchester Salon.
From the Battle of Ideas biography.:
- she is the National Administrator of the Institute of Ideas and Pfizer Debating Matters Competition, an innovative and engaging new style of debating competition for sixth form students in the UK.
References, Resources and Contact
- ↑ Battle of Ideas 2007 festival biography(Accessed: 3 September 2007)