John Kirk Singlaub (born July 10, 1921) is a former OSS officer, a retired Major General in the United States Army, and latterly an extreme right operative involved in arming the Contras in Nicaragua in the 1980s. He was notably a key figure in the Western Goals Foundation and the World Anti-Communist League.
- American Freedom Coalition - National policy board.
- American Security Council - Advisor.
- Council for Inter-American Security - board of advisors.
- GeoMilitech Consultants Corporation - Advisor..
- US Council for World Freedom (USCWF) - Chair.
- United States Global Strategy Council - founding member.
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation - Advisory council.
- Western Goals Foundation - Founder.
- World Anti-Communist League (WACL) - Chair
- Hazardous Duty by Major General John K. Singlaub (with Malcolm McConnell). Autobiography, Summit Books, June 1991. ISBN 0-671-70516-4
- John Simkin John K Singlaub. Spartacus Educational, September 1997 (updated June 2014).