John Bercow is the Speaker MP for Buckingham.  He has carried out this role since June 2009, prior to being elected into this role, he was a member of the Conservative Party. After the 2015 general election it was confirmed Bercow had been re-elected unopposed and would continue as the Speaker until at least 2018.
Bercow previously worked as the national Chairman of the Federation of Conservative Students and the London Borough Councillor. In May 1997 he was elected Member of Parliament for Buckingham as a Conservative, serving on the front benches as spokesman for education and employment and home affairs. Following on from that he was appointed as Shadow chief secretary to the Treasury in 2001 as well as shadow minister for work & pensions in 2002. From 2003 to 2004 Bercow was the shadow secretary of state for international development. 
Finchley Manorhill School Essex University (BA government 1985).
- Credit analyst, Hambros Bank 1987-88
- Public affairs consultant, Rowland Sallingbury Casey, Public Affairs Arm of Saatchi & Saatchi Group 1988-95
- Board director, Rowland Company 1994-95
- Special adviser: to Jonathan Aitken as Chief Secretary to the Treasury 1995
- to Virginia Bottomley as Secretary of State for National Heritage 1995-96.
- Address: Speaker's House, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 6346
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Speaker’s Office, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA,
- Telephone: 020 7219 5300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Bercow www.parliament.uk, accessed 19th February 2015
- Paul Waugh John Bercow To Be Re-Elected Speaker Of The Commons, Huffington Post, 17 May 2015, accessed 17 May 2015.
- [http://www.parliament.uk/business/commons/the-speaker/the-role-of-the-speaker/biography-of-speaker-john-bercow/ Biography of Speaker John Bercow] www.parliament.uk, accessed 23 February 2015