Jane Biran is a Zionist activist formerly known as Jane Moonman when she was married to Eric Moonman. She was previously known as Margradel Dillon during her school days at Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School in Rossendale, Lancashire.
Biran worked with Eric Moonman at the British Institute of Management where she was research and information officer.  Like Eric Moonman she later became involved in Zionist organisations. She edited the 1980 edition of The Zionist Yearbook, published by the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland and was affiliated with the British-Israel Public Affairs Committee (BIPAC) from at least November 1986, and is reported to have been its Director in 1990.
She divorced Moonman in the early 1990s and married Israel’s former ambassador to the UK Yoav Biran. She moved with her new husband to Jerusalem and was appointed as the Jerusalem Foundation's liaison with Britain.
- Friends of BRGS, Spring 2007, accessed 11 July 2008
- 'Moonmans: a Zionist family team, Jewish Chronicle, 28 August 1987, p.7.
- Jane Moonman, ‘Letter: Medical Care and Military Occupcation’, The Lancet, Volume 2, Issue 8516, pp.1160-1160, 15 November 1986
- Virginia Myers, ‘London Israel Jamboree’, The Jerusalem Report, 20 December 1990
- Greer Fay Cashman, ‘Chowing down with Bill and Hillary for a happy anniversary’, The Jerusalem Post, 22 October 1993