Incisive Health are health policy and communications company, based in London and founded in 2013.
They have strong links with lobbyists MHP Communications, with the three founding partners all former members of the MHP healthcare team and many other staff once of MHP.
According to their website Incisive offer services in:
- Campaigning | Clinical advocacy | Market access communications | Digital engagement | Media relations | Public affairs | Stakeholder engagement & mobilisation | Issues & crisis management | Policy analysis | Policy development & strategy | Reputation management | Risk analysis | Internal communications | Training | International policy marketing communications
- Mike Birtwistle, founding partner. Former member of lobbyists MHP Communications healthcare team.
- Bill Morgan, founding partner. Former policy special adviser to Andrew Lansley at the UK Department of Health and member of lobbyists MHP Communications healthcare team.
- Sarah Winstone, founding partner. Former member of lobbyists MHP Communications healthcare team.
- Alexandra Earnshaw, account manager. Former account executive at Campbell Gentry and Hill and Knowlton.
- Caroline Gordon, account director. Former parliamentary advisor to Yvette Cooper MP and account director at lobbyists Connect Communications.
- Toby Hannam, account executive. Former government life sciences advisor to George Freeman MP.
- Nadia Hill, account director. Formerly of Insight Consulting Group and MHP Communications health department.
- Beth Hooper, account manager. Former senior parliamentary researcher at Policy Research Unit Limited in the House of Commons, where she had the responsibility of briefing Conservative MPs and peers on health policy issues in Parliament.
- Christiane Kellner, consultant.
- Greg Manuel, account executive. Had previously worked for a Labour MP.
- Jan Maly, health policy consultant. Former account manager at Insight Consulting Group.
- Ed McIntosh, account manager. Formerly in the government affairs department of Sanofi, where he attended meeting with MPs and briefed on policy documents.
- Ben Nunn, account director. Former research in the House of Commons and account manager of MHP Communications.
- Valeria Orezzi, account executive. Former campaign assistant to Tom Brake MP and account executive at Portcullis Public Affairs.
- Yanieke Becker, executive assistant.
- Sue Stowers, office and operations manager.
Alzheimer's Society | Bayer | NHS England | Cancer Research UK | Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Health | Asthma UK | Sanofi | Roche | LEO Pharma | Beating Bowel Cancer | Norgine | Pharma Mar | Novartis | Macmillan Cancer Support | Rarer Cancers Foundation | General Medical Council | Cerner | Positively UK | Results with Lucy | NHS Partners Network | BIVDA | Pfizer | abbvie | Crohn's & Colitis UK | British Liver Trust | The Proprietary Association of Great Britain | MSD | 23andMe | Diabetes UK | End of Life Care Campaign | Gilead | Reed Elsevier | Global Lung Cancer Coalition | Alexion | AddAction
January 2015-March 2015
- Address: Incisive Health
- 48 Charlotte Street
- W1T 2NS
- Telephone: 020 3701 0425
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.incisivehealth.com/
- Twitter: @incisivehealth
- Incisive Health Activities, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Alexandra Earnshaw, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Caroline Gordon, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Nadia Hill, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Beth Hooper, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Jan Maly, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Ed McIntosh, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Linkedin Ben Nunn, accessed 25 July 2015.
- Linkedin Valeria Orezzi, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Incisive Health People, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Incisive Health Clients, accessed 25 June 2015.
- Register of Consultant Lobbyists Incisive Health, accessed 25 June 2015.