Difference between revisions of "Imagination Productions"
(→Donors: links fixed)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 15:53, 29 July 2017
- The anti-Muslim Clarion Fund’s executive director, Raphael Shore, who has worked as a full-time employee of Aish HaTorah, sits on the board. 
- Anne Ayalalon, the wife of Danny Ayalon, Israel’s deputy foreign minister and former Ambassador to the US 
- Nate Mellin, or “Nathan Meloul” as he appears on his LinkedIn profile and his domain name registration, was Imagination's senior web developer in 2010.
- Imagination Productions produced JerusalemOnlineU.com, formerly known as AishCafe.com.
- Israel-advocacy film projects including: Crossing the Line: Intifada Comes to Campus; From the Ashes, Positive Psychology and Judaism
Imaginations has received the following grants from conservative right wing US foundations:
- Claws Foundation gave Imagination Productions $1,425,000 in 2013 
- Donors Capital Fund gave $125,000 in 2012 
- Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation gave $20,000 in 2012
- Donors Trust Imagination Productions gave $100,000 in 2011
- Donors Trust Imagination Productions $125,000 gave in 2011
- Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker Foundation gave $25,000 in 2010
- The Clarion Fund gave a grant of $190,000 in 2008.  Clarion is a non-profit organisation set up by Rabbi Raphael Shore of Aish HaTorah, which has produced and distributed several pro-Israel propaganda films, including the Islamophobic Obsession released in 2008 to coincide with the presidential elections to exploit the right-wing hysteria about US president Barack Obama's alleged Muslim roots.
- Marcus Foundation 2014 - $100,000
- Eli Clifton, *UPDATED* Defender of Clarion Fund Linked Back to Aish HaTorah, Lobe's Log, 23 November 2010
- http://conservativetransparency.org/recipient/imagination-productions/ Imagination Productions, Conservative Transparency database, accessed 2 March 2015]
- Donor record, Clarion Fund, Conservative Transparency database, accessed 2 March 2015