Gen Next is an "exclusive, Membership-driven organization of successful and committed individuals aimed at overcoming generational challenges in three areas: economic growth, education and international security".  It has two sister groups, the Gen Next Foundation, and the Gen Next Political Action Committee.
Gen Equity PAC
The Gen Equity PAC is a political action committee linked to Gen Next. While Gen Next describes itself as non-partisan, Opensecrets.org has described Gen Equity as strongly Republican.
Members are only admitted after being invited to join and pay a $10,000 annual contribution.  To be invited to join Gen Next, you are first required to have been nominated by two active members of the group.  As of May 2014, Gen Next had 212 members. Members include:
Glen Ackerman | Brian Calle | Jason Childs | Jared Cohen | Amanda Currie | Jon Fleischman | Jeff Gehl | Jason Liebman | William H. Lyon | Micha Mikailian | Roman Tsunder | Juan C. Zarate
Gen Next Foundation board (2014)
- Michael P. Davidson - President
- Paul Makarechian - Chairman
- Yuri Vanetik - Treasurer
- DJ Burke - Secretary
- Todd Rustman - Director
- Roman Tsunder - Director
- Ambassador Pierre-Richard Prosper - director.
- Dan McClory - director
Gen Next Foundation Staff
- "Gen Next: Overview" Gen-Next.org, accessed on 14 October 2010
- Deepa Bharath, Newport Beach-based Gen Next fights terrorism around the world, Orange County Register, 18 May 2014.
- "Alliance for Youth Movements Profiles" Movements.org, accessed on 14 October 2010
- "FEC Disclourse Report" FEC.org, accessed on 14 October 2010
- "Gen Next: Member Profiles" Gen-Next.org, accessed 14 October 2010
- "Gen Next: Become a Member" Gen-Next.org, accessed on 14 October 2010
- "Gen Next: Membership Profiles" Gen-Next.org, accessed on 14 October 2010
- Generation Next Foundation, Form 990, 2014, Foundation Center.
- Gen Next Foundation, Guidestar, accessed 30 November 2016.