Revision as of 16:06, 10 December 2019 by Matthew Pringle (category consolidation - changed 'Charity' to 'Charities'.)
UK charity founded in 2004 'to address the growing social isolation of the diverse Muslim communities in Britain and to promote a more inclusive peace process in the Middle East.'
- Oliver McTernan - director
- Huda jawad - UK programme director
- Yusuf Desai - UK programme regional director
- Iftikhar Malik - faith adviser
- Shayk Michael Mumisa - faith adviser
- Yael Banaji - Middle East adviser